http://www.ideeli.com/closed <--- Please Click HERE
Don't think of this as "SPAM"...., I hope you enjoy window shopping?
|The ideeli Sales Scoop:|
|Good things come to those who prep. Read up on what’s in the pipeline for fashion, beauty and home in ideeli’s Coming Soon section and our Coming Soon emails every Monday.|
Be fashionably late for cocktails, not to our sales. After they start at 12 EST, things can move fast.
This is for your enjoyment only!
----------> 10 MARRIAGE RULES YOU CAN BREAK <----------
With constant talk of how often marriages end in divorce, and a slew of
experts weighing in on how to have a successful union, we're relieved
to have this list dispelling some commonly held NO-NOS!
(1) Don't Go To Bed Angry - “Agree to disagree for now, and to revisit the issue
when you’re rested.”
(2) Always Be 100% Honest - " You need to be polite and caring when it comes
to your partner’s feelings."
(3) Never Vacation Without Each Other - "Spend Quality Time together, but the
myth that you have to be each other's everything, well, that is just unrealistic."
(4) If You Fight, Are You Headed For Divorce - "Actually, couples who never fight
— assuming that means they’re holding back to avoid conflict --- are more
likely to split up!"
(5) How To Fight Fair - "Always put GOD first, then your kids and make your
spouse your immediate and urgent priority."
(6) Never Sleep In Seperate Beds - "Enjoy cuddling and snuggling often;
however, a cozy crash on the couch or guest room is not worth a fight
(7) Partners Should Sync Up Their Hobbies - "Pursue your separate interests
and find activities you both enjoy; however, without independence in a
marriage people feel trapped."
(8) Are You Doomed If The Spark Gets Lost - " Many still believe that when the
spark dies out, it means they’re in the wrong relationship, and should seek
something new. Long term relationships survive on commitment and trust,
out of which grows LOVE; however, to re-kindle that ole' Flame, both should
always be lovers and keep the sex private, not only forgiving silly mistakes
but forgetting them as well. LOVE is ever so fragile and even more rare;
however, when two people can forever live that childlike relationship they
experienced in the very beginning, they have LIVED AND LOVED A TRUE
(9) Smart Ways To Stop Worrying - "Boring is BAD! Never ever confuse a calm,
predictable union with a bad one. A drama-filled relationship may feel exciting,
but in the long run it’s not likely to be healthy. A GOOD relationship will have
many hours, days, weeks, months and years when two LOVERS are going to be
looking into each others eyes and 'sweet, restful sleep' is going to feel just as
wonderful as hot, sweaty sex, which is most likely to happen after that
'sweet, restful sleep'."
(10) You Should Always Have Sex With Your Partner to Make Him/Her Happy -
"Don't let SEX become just yet another item on your to-do list, and think you
have to do it for the sake of your marriage and the happiness of your spouse.
While neither of those reasons are wrong, they shouldn’t be the only reasons
for sharing the intimate exchange of passion and pleasure with the person
you LOVE and hopfully will spend the rest of your lives together with."
What do you think about LOVE and MARRIAGE?
|Jimi Hendrix's Latest Blog Entry [Subscribe to this Blog] |
|WIN A PLACE ON THE HENDRIX REVOLUTION CD PLUS A FENDER STRAT! (view more) |
CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!!!
YOU could WIN a place on THE HENDRIX REVOLUTION CD alongside JIMI and other revered Guitar Gods * PLUS * WINNER Also Takes Home Marino De Silva's WHITE FENDER STRATOCASTER!!!
CLICK HERE FOR LINK ---->
a FEDERAL JUDGE'S ruling that the NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER is unconstitutional,
saying, "PRAYER, and the NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER, May 6th, 2010, has long been part of the COUNTRY'S HISTORY!"
Rep. Mike McIntyre, D-N.C., said the National Day of Prayer proclamation doesn't force anyone to pray. "It's an opportunity for us to do what we've done historically, what our historic underpinnings are and understanding the precedent that has been set," said McIntyre, co-chairman of the Congressional Prayer Caucus. "The American people believe in prayer. The American people believe that prayer changes things," said Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind., as he urged the Obama administration use "all means at its disposal" to challenge the decision.
In these trying times, with the future of many things from the economy to healthcare, to the fundamental freedoms of citizens of the United States in Jeopardy, there are so many things for Americans to unite in prayer over, this year.
(1) I will pray for, and think about, the following, on the National Day of Prayer:
(2) I will pray for my family's health, safety, and well-being.
(3) I will pray for the President of the United States, for our country, and for the leaders and citizens of this country's allies.
(4) I will pray and give thanks for the men and women of the US military, currently serving their country in Iraq and Afghanistan.
(5) I will pray and give thanks for those men and women who have served their country in previous conflicts.
(6) I will pray and ask God for patience and understanding for all of the things that are going on in the world today and that he guides all people on the Earth the power to accept one another for who we are.
(7) I will say a special prayer for a family member who is going through a rough patch and will pray for a positive outcome to this situation.
(8) On a lighter note, I would also ask God to please keep the 2009 World Series Champions, the New York Yankees on top of their game, to allow them to keep the World Series trophy in New York again next year.
(9) Will you participate in National Prayer Day, even if it the Supreme Court bans prayer on May 6, 2010?
What will you pray for and will you ask others to pray with you?
Militant's widow, 17 years old, named as Moscow Bomber
Woman was reportedly married to a man killed by Russian Forces
Undated and unlocated photo provided by Newsteam on Friday shows alleged 17-year-old suicide bomber Dzhennet Abdurakhmanova posing with her husband Umalat Magomedov. Russian forces reportedly killed Magomedov in 2009.
View Related Photos and SEE the Full Story:
Police in Southern Russia confirm to BBC that they had given Moscow Colleagues
Information about ABDURAKHMANOVA.
Representatives of the "EXTINCT SPECIES 'HOMO SAPIENS'"
wore jewelery and painted their Faces
It turns out that 50 thousand years ago the Neanderthals were not quite so completely Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon or, as it is more often called today, "modern man", who divided at that time with them to Europe, too, was not so very much today. This was wrote in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) team of archaeologists led by Joao Zilyao University of Bristol (United Kingdom).
What caused the disappearance of Neanderthals - the evolutionary pressure from Homo sapiens, epidemic or something else - perhaps a genetic analysis of the remains of Neanderthal man will answer this question. Artist Nikolay Kovalev. "The skirmish Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal. Source: evolbiol.ru
Выясняется, что 50 тыс. лет назад неандертальцы были не такими уж совсем неандертальцами, а кроманьонец или, как его чаще называют сегодня, «человек современный», деливший в то время с ними Европу, тоже был не так чтобы очень уж современным. Об этом пишет в журнале Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) группа археологов во главе с Жоао Зильяо из Бристольского университета (Великобритания).
(Read More) http://www.ng.ru/science/2010-02-10/9_n
КАК ПОЛУЧИТЬ ДЕНЬГИ <РУБЛЕЙ <а не в долларах
Скажите, что можете $ 500 рублей покупки, возможно, дата ночью в кино?
Возможно, дата ужина в Макдональдс?
I Bought Five Of These Coins And Have Already Given One Away! :)
Here is the USD $ 50 Gold Piece
Bufflo Indian Head Tribute Coin
And what can you buy with $ 500 Rubles,
maybe one night at the movies with a date,
or a dinner at McDonalds with a date.
Посетите эти выше сайте ссылку, чтобы узнать, как получить ваши наличные: